The program, while challenging, will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential. Thanks to this rigorous training plan, we’ve earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
What You Will Do
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for young talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles. For the first part of the program, you’ll learn about the latest technology advancements and how to effectively sell them. During the second part of your CSAP year, you’ll further develop your skills through an On-the-Job Experience in the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS&CS) organization.
Upon graduating from CSAP, you’ll transition into a Virtual Account Manager role in GVS&CS where you’ll ultimately accelerate your career into higher level sales roles. You’ll build strong relationships with existing accounts, working closely with them to understand their business strategy and uncover new business opportunities. You’ll partner with Sales Engineers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career. As a successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you’ll learn to discover, build and drive new opportunities with our Cisco partners while collaborating with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers. You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique classroom setting where we use our own ‘state-of-the-art’ collaboration technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alum who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Who You Are
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- Willing and able present your ideas in front of an audience.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate by the start date of the program, 30th of July 2018.
- Preferably hold a degree in Business and Management, Finance, Marketing and other related degrees. You will graduate from a bachelor’s degree (or higher) with no less than a 2:1 result or equivalent in your country.
- Fluent in English and the official language(s) of the country you are applying for.
- Hold the right to live and work in the country that you are applying for, without future company sponsorship required.
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub if required. Visa assistance and relocation package to trainings hubs will be provided as required.
- Willing to return to your country you applied for, unless otherwise required due to business needs.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Position Type:Full time
Seoul (Korea (the...
- Closing Date:1st June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.