We are Innovators - We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators - We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers - As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You Will Do
- Develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world.
- Consult to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best Review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and Native Korean (verbal and written).
- Passionate about Networking, Programming.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm