Cisco seeks a High Touch Operations Analyst to work with designated mission-critical customers in Africa, such as Large Enterprise Companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service.
As the liaison between the customer and Cisco Support Services, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
Who You’ll Work With:
Our best-in-class Customer Experience team combines knowledge of customer's network and processes with deep subject matter expertise and tenured experience to deliver unparalleled network support services.
Here, you’ll be maintaining a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process.
What You Will Do
- Support delivery of High Touch Technical Care program to major accounts.
- Regularly interact with Cisco's customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution.
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, Webex, video conferencing and other collaboration.
- Co-ordinate root cause analysis upon customers request.
- Write and/or enforce processes and procedures for customized support services.
- Act as "business driver" to improve the customer's and Cisco's internal operations.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's operational teams, and their management.
- Co-ordinate technical support to properly manage operational issues and customer needs, and ensure service delivery meets customer expectations.
- Represent the customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Take part in weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer.
- Take part in creating and presenting quarterly business review reports to customers with analysis of customer’s operational incidents and support needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification; equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of business process and requirements in a support environment.
- Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Report writing skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to apply knowledge and formulate customer recommendations.
- Ability and propensity to regularly learn and apply new skills in the networking environment.
- Project management (ex. CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2) and/or ITIL certification is a great plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm