The Sales Internship opportunity will provide you with meaningful work that directly impacts your assigned team. The purpose of this role is to expose students to Cisco’s technology and customers while providing hands-on training and projects as well as the opportunity to network and learn from top Cisco leaders within the organization.
At Cisco, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining top early talent to shape our future, and we want you! You will learn, gain sales experience and grow within Cisco. Do you want to become Cisco's next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path?
Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with peers and sales mentors to uncover ground-breaking opportunities that will address the Account Team’s top strategic initiatives in an aligned industry and vertical market.
- Working directly with a Sales team to gain exposure into customer engagement and selling cycle.
- Solving customer challenges alongside your team.
- Opportunities for shadowing, mentoring and coaching.
- Learn about potential career paths and tracks beyond your internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are pursuing a BA, BS or MS degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Finance, or related area and scheduled to graduate Dec 2021 - July 2022.
- Strong academic background with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the sales process preferred.
- Strong teamwork, communication, influencing, organization skills, self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to work in collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, leadership and interpersonal skills, creative thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to tackle stretch projects and be creative individually and in a team environment.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and verbal).
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm