Marketing Specialist (Intern) - Singapore
Please Note: Due to the holiday season and Cisco's shutdown period - you will have an update on your application in January 2023.
Start: May 2023
Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you’re passionate about! Identify business issues and collaborate with intern cohorts and Cisco leadership to create a project plan. Partner with an experienced mentor. Interface with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, communications, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
What You’ll Do
- Work hard, have fun, and leave the office each day with more knowledge than you had yesterday and looking forward to learning even more tomorrow!
- Successful candidates will work on real-world problems in areas such as: content marketing, digital marketing, data analytics, communications and field marketing.
- You will participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global marketers.
- Your team and area of discipline will be assigned to you based upon your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business/International Business or a related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Team oriented, have strong communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience
- Have a passion for digital, content and communications
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company.
An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2023, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.