By joining the Customer Experience Delivery team you will become a trusted advisor to our customers. You will consult with them to build a solid, long-term relationship, providing thought leadership in solving their technology challenges and supporting them in achieving their business outcomes.
On a day to day basis, this involves working with them directly to review their technical business requirements in order to propose new technology designs that will meet their current and future needs. This will involve the provision of a range of IT consultancy services and the creation and presentation of project documentation incorporating elements design, implementation and testing in line with Cisco standards.
First 6 or 12 Months (together with all associates from across EMEAR):
Full-time training, shadowing and job rotation in Krakow (Poland). Cisco will support you with the relocation to Poland and with obtaining a Visa/Work Permit when applicable. If you have no work experience this will act as your transition from university campus to work life.
After 6 or 12 Months:
Join the local CX team in South Africa, assuming ownership and responsibility of regional CX deliverables and customer success, supported by ongoing mentorship and guidance to accelerate your continuous development. Shape solutions of real world challenges, closely mentored and integrated into our diverse team.
What You Will Do
- Building and maintaining relationships with a variety of international customers.
- Navigate customers through evolving technology and digital transformation.
- Prepare customer's business and technology infrastructure for emerging trends.
- Propose and review data center, cloud, network or security designs exceeding business specifications .
- Install, configure, and integrate new solutions or applications of Cisco and Third Party solutions.
- Keeping an eye on the ever increasing security requirements and constantly evolving threat landscape.
- Manage or optimize existing network or cloud infrastructure with redundancy and risk mitigation in mind.
- Solve technology and software problems that cross a broad range of technologies, help reduce risk and increase operational efficiency.
- Opportunity for travel and face-to-face customer consulting as required.
- Building a specialization in a specific technology, customer or market segment, based on broad general training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have minimum a BS/BA from a 3-4 year technical program degree in Engineering, Cyber Security, Computer Sciences, Physics or Mathematics preferred.
- You are able to live and work in South Africa with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco .
- You are fluent in English.
- A technology enthusiast, enjoying talking about innovation and always keeping up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and think creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- You are excited by the fascinating world of Cisco software, security or infrastructure solutions, and you love to see customers succeed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Consulting, Engineering, Mathematics
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm