The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
So if your desire to work in leading-edge technology is matched by your drive to make a difference then the Associate Project Manager (aPM) role is the right challenge for you.
What You Will Do
- Successful completion of customer projects ensuring that the project objectives, customer acceptance criteria and internal performance metrics are achieved.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements such as H&S, compliance with contractual obligations, ISO certification requirements and Cisco policies and processes at all times.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, subcontractor partners and project team members and ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
- Assisting program managers or senior project managers in performing project administration activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies, Business Management, Financial Management or Computer Science.
- You are able to live and work in South Africa with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco.
- You are fluent in English.
- Project management (ex. CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2) and/or ITIL certification is a great plus.
- You are able to begin full time employment in Autumn 2021.
- You have strong organizational and leadership skills.
- You have interest in technology and understand technical issues, and can leverage technical expertise of others.
- You produce quality work under pressure with immediate deadlines.
- You are able to adjust in rapidly changing environment and to prioritize your activities/set the right expectations with your internal and external stakeholders.
- You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to large groups with confidence.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm