Phase 1 the Programme will help you learn about Cisco architectures and study the latest technology advancements including solutions, services, products, and competitors. As the initial training is complete, you will receive on-the-job experiential learning while developing your skills in the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS&CS) organization.
You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential. Thanks to this rigorous training plan, we’ve earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
What You Will Do
- Participate in a world-class training program and gain valuable skills with global qualifications.
- Join the Cisco Sales Associates Program that's been recognized as one of the industry-leading early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world!
- You will learn from Cisco experts in a rare setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training, experiential learning, selling and specializing in our high profile architectures.
- Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career dreams.
- You’ll learn and work alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
- With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate by the start date of the program, 27th of July 2020.
- Graduate from a bachelor or master degree in one of the following fields of study Business, Management, IT Mgmt, Business Innovation, Information Systems/Science, Finance and similar.
- Fluent in English.
- Hold the right to live and work in the country that you are applying for, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
- Willing to relocate for 12 months of training to hub. Visa assistance and relocation package to training hub will be provided as required.
- Willing to return to your country you applied for, unless otherwise required due to business needs.
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm