Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides structured training and on-the-job-experience. We will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and give the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas based on our model of Education Exposure Experience. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
Your career will continue in a sales engineering role as part of Cisco’s Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. GVE is a technical presales organization, that provides software and systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees. As a sales engineer, you’ll discover, demonstrate and design solutions by engaging with our customers and partners to bring simple solutions to their complex challenges.
From there, your career can develop and grow into a variety of sales opportunities at Cisco.
While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You will achieve industry-standard certifications, as part our perpetual learning approach, and be assessed and mentored through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
What You Will Do
- You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world.
- You’ll train alongside incredibly hardworking individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds.
- Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
- As a successful Associate Solutions Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners.
- You’ll learn from experts and coaches in an unrivalled setting using our own leading-edge technology.
- You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will help guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while pursuing your career dreams!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification in any of the STEM subject areas ideally with an emphasis on Networking and Computing.
- Must have graduated between January 2020 and January 2022.
- Fluent in English.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating ideally with a demonstrated passion and interest in software languages. such as Java or Python.
- Demonstrate an eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Cisco South Africa.
- Must be able to legally live and work in South Africa, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
- Be willing to relocate to South Africa as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program.
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub as required. Immigration and relocation support will be provided should the program be delivered in training hubs as opposed to virtually.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Mathematics, Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm