You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for new talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles. For the first months of the program you’ll learn about the latest technology advancements and how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers. During the second part of your CSAP year, you’ll move into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience within the Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. You will be actively involved in sales opportunities and assigned to specific projects that align to your skill set.
The program, while challenging, will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential. Thanks to this rigorous training plan, we’ve earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
What You Will Do
- You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
- As a successful Associate Solutions Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions for our customers and partners.
- You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique classroom setting where we use our own ‘state-of-the-art’ collaboration technology.
- You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year.
- With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate by the start date of the program, 27th of July 2020.
- Graduate from a relevant technical degree such as - Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Information
- Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm