Quantitative Researcher Analysts develop next-generation models and trading approaches for a range of investment strategies.
As an intern, you’ll get to challenge the impossible in research through an 11-week program that will allow you to collaborate and connect with experienced team members.
In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to network and socialize with peers at iconic venues.
What You Will Do
- Conceptualize valuation strategies, develop and continuously improve upon mathematical models, and help translate algorithms into code.
- Back test and implement trading models and signals in an active, live trading environment.
- Use unconventional data sources to drive innovation.
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to build and refine monetization systems for trading signals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advanced training in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or another highly quantitative field (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree).
- Strong knowledge of probability and statistics (e.g., machine learning, time-series analysis, pattern recognition, NLP).
- Background working in a data driven research environment.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB), distributed computing (e.g. MapReduce), and analytical packages (e.g. R, Matlab).
- Independent research experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm