The Software Engineering Development Program empowers team members to solve some of the most challenging problems in finance and deploy solutions in a way that makes immediate and significant impact. We’re looking for a diverse group of software engineers to join our program that offers opportunities spanning from front-end development, full-stack development, systems design, low latency programming, networking, quantitative development, and everything in between.
- Create technological tools that bring trading strategies to life
- Develop high-performance, large data research platforms
- Work in small teams to build the future of finance
Your Skills & Talents:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD)
- Exceptional programming and design skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with probability and statistics
- Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative, complex and highly technical team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for solving challenging problems using technology
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, London and Hong Kong.
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Software, Information Technology, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 7:41 am