As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality accounting services to our international clients, you will report directly to the Account Manager and work closely with the team. This role will suit engaged, customer oriented individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
What You Will Do
- General accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements.
- Deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation.
- Attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
- Assist in the preparation for annual audits.
- Proactively participate in group tasks and projects as required by account manager.
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline.
- Have up to 1 year of experience in Accounting.
- Have very good command of both written and spoken English.
- Be a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
- Be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards would be an advantage.
- Experience in an international company or being a student member of ACCA would be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:2nd May 2019, 6:00 pm