As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality services to our international clients, you will work closely with the team under the supervision of experienced colleagues. The successful candidate will first be part of a worldwide project spanning across the Caribbean and some European jurisdictions. He/She may be further assigned to other projects or tasks. This role will suit an organized, engaged, customer-oriented individuals who wish to develop and realize his/her potential within Citco.
What You Will Do
- Intensively coordinate sent and received client documents and emails, and accurately communicate with team members and managers.
- Track daily progress by drafting and/or updating various reports, including large excel spreadsheets, and present status to management upon request.
- Check, sort and upload client-related documents into client and/or internal database following specific rules and instructions.
- Update internal database with up-to-date client information.
- Handle limited but direct contact with clients.
- Fulfilling other administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College or University degree (can be fresh graduate or last year student available to work full-time).
- Demonstrable organizational skills with ability to work with volumes.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Reliable, accurate, and result-driven professional.
- Ability to work with remote teammates located in different time zones.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to meet tight deadlines.
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel).
- Fluent English language (written and spoken).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:2nd May 2019, 6:00 pm