Working with our Governance Services team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs.
What You Will Do
- You will responsible for general accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements.
- You will deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- You will monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation.
- You will attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
- You will assist in the preparation for annual audits.
- You will proactively participate in group tasks and projects as required by account manage.
- You will handle ad hoc assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- You have 1 - 2 years of experience in accounting.
- You have knowledge of International GAAP/IFRS Accounting Principles.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You have working knowledge of Excel and Word essential.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm