You will become a part of an engaged and dynamic team to support the Mauritius office administrative unit. You will be representing office in welcoming our visitors and providing administrative support to management and employees. You will report to Facilities and Office manager.
What You Will Do
- Welcome guests and visitors according to Company Policy.
- Manage incoming phone calls and daily mail and deliveries.
- Schedule meetings, arrange conference calls and facilities, assist with travel arrangements.
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Assist to Managing Directors.
- Contribute to organizing in-house and external events.
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a college or university degree.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Have very good communication skills.
- Have ability to multitask and work in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Be accurate and attentive to details.
- Literacy in PC skills (MS Office package).
- Experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:2nd May 2019, 6:00 pm