You will become the pillar of a professional environment by listening to customer’s requests and delivering the best customer service experience. You will play a key role in the Business Centre from its opening hours to closing time. In addition, you will be representing office in welcoming our visitors and providing administrative support to management and employees.
What You Will Do
- Ensure the Centre is open and ready to welcome clients at normal opening times.
- Procurement and contract management.
- Play an active part in the Health and safety committee of the office.
- Be responsible for Utilities and communications infrastructure.
- Optimize Space management.
- Provision of Secretarial and Administrative duties to client directors.
- Administrative support - preparation of reports, presentations, meeting agendas, minutes takings, etc.
- Manage extensive travel arrangements, review expense claims.
- Support in producing presentation materials for meetings and conferences.
- Project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Directing and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Warm and professional welcome of Clients and ensure to respond to their needs.
- Contribute to organizing in-house and external events.
- Back up for Receptionist when needed.
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a college or university degree.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Have very good communication skills.
- Have ability to multitask and work in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Be accurate and attentive to details.
- Literacy in PC skills (MS Office package).
- Up to two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm