Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for a three month Analyst to join the Corporate Banking team in Cairo, Egypt. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world.
As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm’s capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking, and the Capital Markets Organization.
What You Will Do
- Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis.
- Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis.
- Liaise with product partners.
- Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients.
- Structure deals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You graduate in 2018 or have already graduated.
- You are available to start the internship on 1st October 2018.
- You have a GPA of 3.3 out of 4.0 from an American university, a 2.5 out of 4.0 on a German university scale, a UK 2:1 or equivalent in any degree discipline.
- You are fluent in English and Arabic.
- You have a right to work in Egypt (Egyptian national).
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level.
- We value diversity and so do you.
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments.
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Interest in business and banking.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm