Join us to shape the future of banking. Citi welcome Bachelor's degree in 2021 from local universities from any discipline who are interested in the banking industry.
Citi Global Consumer Banking has evolved to something beyond your imagination. It’s beyond daily practices. Beyond branches, credit cards, mortgages and wealth management. We see banking in every aspect of the consumer as they progress – in their personal needs, in their phone use, in the big data they generate, in their ambitions and in the society in which they live. We are already thinking of the way they will bank, and how they will spend their money in the future. That’s why we lead FinTech innovation and drive technology – to change how people bank in their daily lives. We harness big data to provide the best solutions to serve their banking needs when they need it most, and to make their lives more fulfilling.
Under HKMA Banking Talent Program, the apprenticeship is a 6-month work experience where successful undergraduates will receive a foundation of knowledge and training required to contribute as a valuable resource in the banking industry. The apprentice will receive real-world work experience and add value to their teams during their time at Citi. Assignments focus on attaining basic knowledge of banking and in the risk management area.
This is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services such as account opening application review, record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, and resolve transaction related queries. Additionally, the Service Officer serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
What You Will Do
- Act as account opening document reviewer/checker to ensure completeness of account opening forms and sufficient documentation to support the account opening, including the accuracy of all required information.
- Follow established procedures to complete assignments and resolve problems that require in-depth investigation or research.
- Support an expansive array of products and services including account opening and maintenance process, transaction review and contact client on service query disposition.
- Conduct basic analysis and research as well as workflow management.
- Communicate pertinent information to managers and support activities that help mitigate organizational loss or impact.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in 2021 from local universities in any discipline are welcomed.
- Self-initiative, ability to work under limited supervision and willing to take up challenges.
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm