What You Will Do
Work as a team member in the HK O&T Projects & Finance team providing support to HK O&T with core duties including:
- Independently performs more advanced and diverse financial, statistical, and operational studies to substantiate business decisions using analytical skills and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Partners with Operations & Technology teams (O&T) to develop process improvements, solutions, and streamline operational workflows.
- Performs feasibility analysis for significant process changes. Applies professional judgment, discretion, and business expertise to resolve varied and complex operational issues that have notable impact on the business.
- Applies good understanding of how the team/area interacts with various O&T functions to improve operational efficiency.
- Performs expenses forecasting, budgeting and tracking on Business-As-Usual O&T functions and Project bases.
- Liaises with APAC Regional/ In-Country O&T heads, Finance and Business to manage any financial risks/opportunities in O&T.
- Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to resolve complex problems.
- Integrates in-depth specialty area operational knowledge, combined with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Applies project management skills to support operational projects as assigned.
- Applies professional judgment and attention to detail when interpreting data and results based on the analysis of factual information.
- Communicates with tact and diplomacy in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information with project stakeholders or internal parties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate preferably in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to deal with a wide range of staff levels and roles.
- Strong attention to details when interpreting data and results based on the analysis of factual information.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Work well in a team, dependable, able to deliver results and think strategically.
- Organized and able to plan, prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner.
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm