You''re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether its honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cant come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi Global Wealth is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Private Banking team. The Private Banking group works with individuals to help them manage their wealth and plan for their families futures. Citi''s Private Banking services are built upon three core capabilities: tailored lending to meet our clients need for liquidity, access to some of the world''s leading equity, fixed income and alternative investment managers, and an integrated holistic approach to family wealth management.
Citi Private Banking also uses proprietary technologies that enable our bankers to provide a broad range of integrated strategies to clients. If none of these terms make sense right now, that''s ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge; so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the wider Private Banking division to carry out transactional services
- Assist in building a sustainable client pipeline and shortening deal closures
- Analyze customer needs and deliver structured end to end global solutions
- Support the team leaders and department heads on specific projects and tasks
Required Skills and Abilities
- A penultimate year student with an Undergraduate or Master''s degree in any discipline, from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.3 or above or at least 2nd upper class honours, equivalent.
- Have an interest in business
- An exceptional relationship builder
- You have at least business fluency in either Cantonese or Mandarin
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm