If you are ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the board room, then Citi can help you get there! Whether in honing your skills or building your network, success will not come easy without growth. Our programs will equip you with the knowledge and training that you will need to play a valuable role in a team and to establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and we provide experiences, support and opportunities people need to move forward. Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Interns to join the Markets and Securities Services team in Asia Pacific. Citi Markets and Securities Services provides world-class products and financing solutions for corporations; institutions; governments; and individual investors through our dominant underwriting; sales & trading; structuring; research & strategy and distribution capabilities.
The breadth, depth, and strength of our capabilities span asset classes and currencies, sectors and industries, covering a vast array of products and innovative solutions. Citi Markets, which covers equities, commodities, credit, futures, foreign exchange (FX), emerging markets, G10 rates, municipals, prime finance and securitized markets; consistently provides superior structuring capabilities and problem solving enhanced by our distribution reach and the highest-quality research and analysis. Citi Securities Services, which includes direct custody and clearing, investor services and capital markets origination is a leader in domestic and cross-border transaction services for intermediaries (banks, broker-dealers, depositories and infrastructures), investors (institutional and asset managers for both traditional and alternative industries) and issuers (governments, corporations, capital markets participants and structured finance vehicles).
What you will do
The Summer Analyst Program is for 10 weeks, consisting of rotations in various trading and sales desks within Citi Markets and Securities Services. This program also includes orientation, classroom training, self-learning opportunities, lecture series, networking events, and etc.
It is carefully designed to help summer interns assimilate into the Citi Markets and Securities Services organization, to strengthen their markets knowledge & technical skills, and to enrich their overall learning experience. Interns are required to work closely with their Program as well as Business Managers during period of Internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently pursuing your Undergraduate/Master's degree entering their penultimate year of study in any discipline and have superior academic performance at a top academic institution; with the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the global economic landscape
- Has a keen interest in pursuing a long-term career in Sales and Trading
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity and respect for diversity
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- li>Adapts to changes in a rapid-growth organization Exhibits leadership potential - a self-starter
- Being a team player - willingness to contribute to collective goals We encourage early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis. Each applicant can apply to a maximum of 3 summer internship programs in APAC region.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm