You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for a Summer Analyst to join the Investment Banking team in the Asia Pacific. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers; acquisitions; divestitures; financial restructurings; underwriting; and distributing equity; debt; and derivative securities.
As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring professionals who have the intellect and drive to help continue Citi's success in the future. The training program will introduce you to Citi’s products; services, and culture and serves as a great opportunity to network with your peers and experienced bankers from around the globe.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Analyst Program starts with a one-week intensive introduction to Citi and a training program run by some of the best minds in the business. You will be introduced to Citi’s products, services, and culture, and the training serves as a great opportunity to network with your peers from around the globe. After the initial training session, you will be assigned to an industry or product group for the next nine to ten weeks. Allocations are determined based on your interests and our business needs.
What You Will Do
- As a Summer Analyst, you are the lynchpin of a project team. Responsible for everything from the smallest detail to high-level strategy.
- A Summer analyst in the investment banking team typically assists experienced bankers with coverage of clients, the origination of ideas, preparation of pitch books, conduct sophisticated financial analysis and, industry research.
- To help you become an expert, you will complete extensive classroom and on-the-job training with leading corporate training consultants and Citi professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a penultimate-year student pursuing an Undergraduate/Masters degree at a top academic institution.
- Students with a strong academic record from all disciplines are welcome.
- Dynamic with exceptional analytical skills.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills.
- You have an interest in business and some knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape.
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn and succeed in team environments.
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2020, 6:00 pm