You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analyst to join the Investment Banking team in Asia Pacific. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting, and distributing equity, debt, and derivative securities.
To help you become an expert, you will complete extensive classroom and on-the-job training with leading corporate training consultants and Citi professionals. The training program will introduce you to Citi's products, services, and culture, and serves as a great opportunity to network with your peers and experienced bankers from around the globe.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Analyst program begins with intensive training program. After a placement process based on your interests and our needs, you will be matched with an Investment Banking team. While you're in the Analyst role, you're eligible to participate in Citi's mentorship program which will provide further training and guidance during and after the program from experienced leaders within the firm.
As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
What You Will Do
As an Analyst, you are the lynchpin of a project team, responsible for everything from the smallest detail to high-level strategy.
An analyst in the investment banking team typically assists experienced bankers with coverage of clients, origination of ideas, preparation of pitch books, conduct sophisticated financial analysis and industry research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are in your final year of university or have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent; in any discipline with top academic record from a leading university.
- Dynamic with exceptional analytical skills.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills.
- You have an interest in business and some knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape.
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn; and success in team environments.
- Strong communication; planning; and organizational skills - Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm