You're the brains behind our work - If you are ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the board room, then Citi can help you get there! Whether in honing your skills or building your network, success will not come easy without growth. Our programs will equip you with the knowledge and training that you will need to play a valuable role in a team and to establish a long-term career here.
At Citi, we value internal mobility, and we provide experiences, support and opportunities people need to move forward. Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Investment Banking team in Asia Pacific Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA)Function.
The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting, and distributing equity, debt & derivative securities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that is okay! As an Investment Banking Summer Intern, you will join an intensive training program where you will learn the fundamentals of the Summer Analyst role and the culture here in Citi.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed - We are committed to teaching you the ropes of Investment Banking.
The 10-week Summer Internship Program will commence with the one-week intensive training program. Depending on country, your program may be rotational or assigned to a particular team. In both cases, your allocations are based on your interests and our needs.
Summer Interns are assigned to an industry or product coverage group, where you'll focus on financial analysis and business development.
We are looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to grow their careers in Investment Banking. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm, but of themselves. Openness to diversity is something we highly value, and so should you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are in your final year of university or have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent; in any discipline with top academic record from a leading university.
- Dynamic with exceptional analytical skills.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
- You have an interest in business and some knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape.
- Ability to win and sustain the loyalty of the most demanding institutional clients with confidence and good judgment.
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas to implement innovative investment banking strategies.
- Enthusiasm for contributing to the Citi community, through teamwork, leadership, and mentoring.
- Commitment to their own personal success and the success of the institution as a whole.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm