You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network. we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Analyst Program trains and cultivates key pipeline for our Full-time Analyst Program.
Summer Analysts will be part of a 10-week program will be assigned in Citi's key businesses or functions allowing them to work on project for an in-depth and immersive experience. Summer Analysts will also go through trainings that will provide essential skills knowledge as well as a comprehensive orientation to Citi's culture. To support your growth, you will also participate in buddy programs, networking events, speaker series, and other structured development opportunities.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Interns to join Commercial Banking team in Asia Pacific (APAC). The Summer Analyst Program is dedicated to giving future business leaders a complete view of Citi's business. Through mentorship, training and career development programming, Summer Analysts can expect to finish the program with broad understanding of the Commercial Banking business, as well as operational intricacies of Citi.
Tailored Projects For Summer Analysts Could Be Within These Business Areas:
- Relationship management.
- Credit Lending Management.
- Client segment strategy.
- Business planning and analysis.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Control.
- Process design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are in your penultimate year of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any discipline from a top academic institution - Graduating between Dec 2021 - June 2022.
- Work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital.
- Enthusiasm, competency, and innovation.
- Someone with a global outlook.
- Interest in working with local SME.
- Results-oriented and a good team player.
- Someone who is highly numerate with first-class analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm