The Securities & Derivatives Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to facilitate the clearance, settlement, and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
What You Will Do
- Process securities transactions, provide analytic input for traders and, aid in the review of derivative products.
- Identify and resolve securities and derivative settlement issues, and make process improvement recommendations to leadership.
- Analyze moderately complex reports to satisfy management requirements, aid in control activities, and contribute to the launch of product services.
- Monitor and suggest solutions to errors to minimize risk to the bank, through an intermediate knowledge of procedural requirements.
- Escalate transaction processing issues to the appropriate department and collaborate on a solution.
- Design and analyze moderately complex reports, in coordination with standards set by direct leadership.
- Assist with control activities and the launch of new products and services.
- Ensure processes adhere to audit and control policies.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and, assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and, regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and, business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Fundamental understanding of Treasury products, accounting, and regulatory policies.
- Proven ability to perform various concurrent activities/projects in a high-risk environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of macros.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2020, 6:00 pm