You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Citi is looking for penultimate year students to join the Global Consumer Bank (GCB) Summer program. GCB operates four business lines: Branded Cards; Retail Services; Retail Banking and Commercial Banking. The program aimed at selecting the best students to build a pipeline of candidates for our full time global consumer bank Program.
It is an opportunity for you to experience Citi; you will be part of a structured 10 weeks internship program to gain deep expertise depending on the location that you applied to.
What You Will Do
Your time here will look something like this...
- As a Summer Analyst, you are the lynchpin of a project team; responsible for everything from the smallest detail to high-level strategy. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring professionals who have the intellect and drive to help continue Citi's success in the future.
- A Summer analyst in the Consumer banking team typically assists experienced bankers with coverage of clients; origination of ideas; learning about various products; conduct sophisticated financial analysis and industry research.
- To help you become an expert; you will complete extensive on-the-job training with Citi professionals. We will introduce you to Citi’s products; services; and culture. Take a great opportunity to network with your peers and experienced bankers from around the globe.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Analyst Program runs for 10 weeks and begins with initial classroom based training, followed by ongoing training sessions throughout the length of the program, as well as a series of networking and social events.
- Incoming Summer Analysts have the opportunity to be considered for a position on the following year’s full-time Analyst Program.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if…
- You are a penultimate-year student pursuing an Undergraduate degree. Students with strong academic record from all disciplines are welcome.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills.
- You have a strong understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service.
- You are authorized to work in Korea who is fluent in Korean and English.
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments.
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm