The Research Associate is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
What You Will Do
- Reviews and processes broker votes to be shared and consumed.
- Organizes the product management team including creation of presentations, marketing schedules, coordination of the marketing diary, product planning meetings, diary management etc.
- Publishes focus list notes, updating and displaying the new focus list posters etc.
- Contributes to market data and subscriptions management for Equity Research.
- Responsible for collation, co-ordination and organization of Road Ahead conference, stock steering meetings.
- Assists with year-end scorecard preparation, result analysis, goals and training.
- Provides management information including variance analysis, month-end reporting etc.
- Conducts expense management including travel and entertainment pre-approvals, client interaction spend pre-approval e.g. GLG, non-network individuals etc.
- Manages and prepares Committee quality reviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- MBA and/or CFA preferred.
- Existing knowledge of Research or external Investment research division essential.
- History of working within tight deadlines and prioritization.
- Microsoft systems especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to interact and manage at all levels ability to manage large amounts of data ability to use internal Citi systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Secure and maintain applicable licenses.
- Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/job family.
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Dec 2020, 6:00 pm