The Client Onboard Analyst is a trainee professional role. Requires good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information.
They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. The impact of the job holder is restricted to their own job.
What You Will Do
- Processes client’s requests related to the system set up including signatories’ updates and documentation lodgment.
- Co-operates with internal partners to perform systems maintenance based on documentation related to accounting opening and maintenance processes.
- Provides response to client and internal inquiries.
- Prepares documentation for archiving.
- Applies appropriate bank’s regulations while processing the requests.
- Remains up to date with the current procedures, internal rules, external regulations, and follows the changes in the aforementioned documents.
- Documents operation procedure updates.
- Processes clients’ instructions ensuring the highest accuracy and effectiveness (ensuring deadlines are adhered to).
- Verification and authorization of data entered in the systems.
- Ensures all queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Escalates urgent/risk issues through the appropriate escalation channels.
- Co-operates with and supports other teams/employees upon supervisor’s instruction, including the possibility of moving to another team and/or process.
- Performs other crucial tasks instructed by supervisors, e.g. participation in training, projects, conference calls, systems testing.
- Ensures high levels of client satisfaction through strong product, process and client knowledge.
- Identifies and suggests process improvements.
- Assists in the implementation of validated process improvements.
- Understands procedures and controls for operational processes.
- Supports the Manager with the quality assurance process. Understands procedures and controls for operational processes.
- Performs within departmental procedures and compliance standards in order to minimize losses.Responsible for coordination of projects around internal processes.
- Participates in user acceptance tests of new systems.
- Effective execution of day-to-day responsibilities, as well as the execution of any other work instructed by a supervisor related to this function.
- The daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made. Demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and, assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and, regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and, business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in financial services preferred.
- Knowledge of bank products in the scope of opening and maintaining bank accounts.
- Customer communication experience (internal/external). Knowledge of the field of finances and banking.
- Flexibility, team spirit, loyalty.
- High attention to detail.
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:9th May 2020, 6:00 pm