You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi Africa is looking for Graduates to join our year long Learnership Programme in South Africa. The year long programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a postgraduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
What You Will Do
- We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy.
- As a Graduate you will interview and be placed in one of the following business areas - and at 6 months, you will have the option of rotating to another business; Operations and Technology:
- Treasury and Trade Solutions.
- Human Resources.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed - We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline.
- You have a maximum of 1 years of work experience.
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Analytical and quantitative skills.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm