To deliver service excellence through the provision of professional and knowledgeable advice on beauty and skincare products, the promotion and effective management of merchandise and general housekeeping in order to build customer loyalty and maximize sales.
What You Will Do
- To consult with customers, answer product based questions and advise customers in selecting the best products and services that meet their needs.
- To drive and maximize sales of the beauty department through the promotion, cross-selling and up-selling in order to ensure that monthly targets are consistently met.
- To monitor sales, regularly evaluate the performance of products and offer suggestions that results in improved product offerings and increased sales.
- To maintain updated knowledge on all beauty products, ranges, trends, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities within the beauty department, including effective stock management, minimizing shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration.
- To ensure all in-store visual merchandising, in-store presentation and promotional standards within the beauty department are consistently met.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To promote the Clicks Clubcard and to enroll new Clubcard members in order to achieve the Clubcard participation targets.
- To increase profitability and brand loyalty with the customers through the promotion of private label and exclusive products.
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Beauty/Skincare qualification.
- Grade 12.
- Experience within beauty/skincare/retail/FMCG environment/sales or marketing environment.
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles.
- Understanding and application of selling principles.
- Understanding of stock management procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service excellence.
- Knowledge of beauty and skincare products.
- Results and target driven.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Engaging and confident.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Relating and Networking.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Commercial Thinking.
- Following instructions and procedures.
- Working with people.
- Planning and organizing.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:11th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm