The Clicks Foundation bursary fund is a merit-based programme aimed at addressing scarce and critical skills in the retail and pharmaceutical healthcare industry.
Our bursary programme promotes the Group’s principles of sustainable development and transformation whilst contributing to South Africa’s national development plan.
A Clicks bursary covers the following cost for undergraduate studies at a South African university:
- Registration fees.
- Tuition fees.
- Prescribed textbooks.
- Support in the form of study assistance and aids where required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Registered 2nd, 3rd or 4th year undergraduate Pharmacy student.
- Registered 3rd or final year student in a scarce and critical skills area as defined by the Clicks Group from time to time.
- Confirmed South African citizenship.
- Not be in possession of another bursary or subject to a bursary obligation.
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm