We are looking to recruit Finance Graduates for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, to work within the Finance department of Clicks Group Services. To assist in the general administrative tasks as well as perform reconciliations. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Supervisor.
What You Will Do
- To assist with the indexing and archiving of documentation.
- To assist with the capturing of invoices on the system.
- To provide reports as and when required.
- To escalate queries to appropriate area for resolution and follow up.
- To assist with the reconciliation of accounts.
- To complete administrative duties to the prescribed quality standards as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Finance qualification from a recognized HET/University (Essential).
- Completed Degree in Finance.
- Accounting knowledge essential.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word,) (Essential).
- Proficiency on e-mail desirable.
- Numeracy and Analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to follow rules and procedures.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work with people and in a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
- South African citizens.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm