Are you passionate about people and service excellence? Do you have strong planning and organisational skills? Are you able to multitask and get things done accurately and quickly? Are you able to work in a high pressure environment? An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for a Finance Graduate to support the Key Accounts department.
What You Will Do
- To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support and coordination to the Group Rewards team and the business.
- Administrative coordination and support of Reward projects. A focus area will be the roll out of employee benefits.
- To capture and maintain relevant data timeously into relevant systems, ensuring that the information is accurate.
- To produce accurate and timeous reports to support reward reporting requirements.
- To file and maintain all relevant reward documentation for the business unit for future reference.
- To assist with any day to day or ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B. Degree Finance/related(Essential).
- Hons degree (Desirable).
- Computer literacy (Excel Advanced, Word, Powerpoint) (Essential).
- Proficiency on email.
- Excel / Powerpoint Literate.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Accuracy and follow up skills.
- Handle and resolve queries.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management – able to work within a deadline driven environment.
- Able to work without constant supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment.
- Planning and Organising.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm