We are looking to recruit Finance Interns for a Fixed Term Contract, to work within the Finance department of Clicks Group Services. To assist in the general administrative tasks as well as perform reconciliations. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Supervisor.
What You Will Do
- To assist with the indexing and archiving of documentation.
- To assist with the capturing of invoices on the system.
- To provide reports as and when required.
- To escalate queries to appropriate area for resolution and follow up.
- To assist with the reconciliation of accounts.
- To complete administrative duties to the prescribed quality standards as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Finance qualification from a recognized FET/HET/University (Essential).
- Accounting knowledge essential.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word,) (Essential).
- Proficiency on e-mail desirable.
- Numeracy and Analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to follow rules and procedures.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with people and in a team.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:26th May 2021, 6:00 pm