We are looking to recruit a Graduate Trainee to work within the IT Finance department of Clicks Group Services. To assist in the general administrative tasks. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the IT Finance Manager.
What You Will Do
- To assist with the capturing of invoices on the system.
- To provide reports as and when required.
- To escalate queries to appropriate area for resolution and follow up.
- To assist with the reconciliation of accounts.
- To complete administrative duties to the prescribed quality standards as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant qualification from a recognized FET (Essential).
- Accounting knowledge essential.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word,) (Essential).
- Proficiency on e-mail desirable.
- Numeracy and Analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to follow rules and procedures.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work with people and in a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm