To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care and dispensary services in accordance with Clicks' way of working, Good Pharmacy Practice as well as certain aspects related to stock and financial management of the pharmacy under the supervision of the Pharmacy Manager (Responsible Pharmacist).
What You Will Do
- To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To efficiently execute operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through focusing on core dispensary and clinic targets.
- To execute customer service initiatives in the dispensary to ensure a great customer experience, driving of customer loyalty and achievement of club card participation targets.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare aisle resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BPharm Degree - Essential.
- Registered Pharmacist Intern with SAPC - Essential.
- SAPC and relevant legal knowledge.
- Ethical working practice and compliance.
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures.
- Knowledge of patient care, professional counselling.
- Knowledge of customer service excellence.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Interpersonal skills (Customer service orientation and effective patient care).
- Computer literacy.
- Following instructions and Procedures - Essential.
- Relating and networking - Essential.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations - Essential.
- Relating and networking.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking.
- Working with people.
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Mthatha (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm