To offer exceptional service to all customers by providing knowledgeable service and basic advice on healthcare, nutrition and supplementation in order to maximize sales and build customer loyalty.
What You Will Do
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- To implement product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Sports/Fitness/Nutrition qualification.
- Essential: Matric (50% English, 50% Math's/60% Math's Lit and a pass in Physical Science or Life Science).
- At least 1 year related experience.
- Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products.
- Selling skills; customer related training.
- Good communication and interaction skills.
- Customer and service orientation.
- Selling skills.
- Merchandising skills.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Relating and Networking.
- Persuading and Influencing.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Presenting and Communicating Information.
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hospitality Sports and Tourism
Limpopo (South Africa)
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm