The Administrative Specialist has the responsibility for the efficient support and delivery of all administration activities within their defined territory.
What You Will Do
- Handle all incoming calls and inquires professionally and efficiently, should taking messages upon necessity and urgency, update extension list.
- Be responsible for receiving all the visitors and arrange appropriately, make sure all visitors are registered in the logbook.
- Represent company image as the first contact for visitors.
- Manage office supplies and provide logistic support, including management of stationary, facility, rent, shipment/courier, preferred vendor identification & maintenance, office expense tracking and Client invoicing.
- Handle the business of staff travel, hotel reservations, airline tickets, etc.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate internal/external meetings.
- Be responsible for meal booking, calculating and payment claiming.
- Keep reception area and office clean and tidy at all times.
- Print business cards for office staff.
- Exercises sound judgment and discretion of sensitive/confidential information.
- Prepare study filing binders and other document binders.
- Provide back-up coverage for other administration members.
- Provide general administrative support for local office.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College graduate or above, majoring in Business, Accounting or Basic Sciences or related area.
- Previous assistant experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Very good working knowledge of relevant software such as MS-office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong attention to details.
- Multi-task capability.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Strong customer focus & team participation.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm