Recognising that employees are the most valuable asset to its long-term growth and business success; CLP is committed to talent and leadership development. We are now inviting competent and high-caliber fresh and recent graduates majored in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Energy Engineering to join our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Successful candidates will go through a 2-year well-structured training programme leading to the HKIE Corporate Membership and be groomed as competent engineers to help powering the growth and prosperity of the society by providing highly reliable electricity supply and excellent customer services.
What You Will Do
During the 2-year programme, the trainees will receive all-round technical and management training, including leadership training. They will also be placed under the guidance of experienced training tutors and engineering supervisors.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the trainees will be assigned to a specific department in Hong Kong operations or engineering projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year university student or recent university graduate majored in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Energy Engineering.
- Good academic results and a genuine passion for a professional engineering career.
- A team player with good communication skills and leadership potential.
- Analytical, innovative, proactive, self-motivated and adaptable.
- Willing to take up shift and/or standby duties (if necessary) on graduation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm