Who we are looking for
- Final year university student or recent university graduate majored in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical /Chemical / Energy Engineering
- Good academic results and a genuine passion for a professional engineering career
- A team player with good communication skills and leadership potential
- Analytical, innovative, proactive, self-motivated and adaptable
- Willing to take up shift and/or standby duties (if necessary) on graduation
We are now recruiting local and overseas graduates of Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical /Chemical / Energy Engineering Disciplines!
To apply our programme, please download the CLP GT Programme Application Form and send the completed form along with your academic transcripts to
- [email protected] (for Electrical Engineering Graduates)
- [email protected] (for Electronics, Mechanical & Chemical Engineering Graduates)
- [email protected] (for Energy Engineering Graduates)
Details about the GT Programme is available at: “CLP Graduate Trainee Programe”
Application deadline: 7 November 2016
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Information provided will be for recruitment purpose within the CLP Group and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit our website: https://clp.to/engPICS
For further information on our company, please visit our website: https://www.clpgroup.com/