Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has exciting opportunities for students who require a 12 months In-Service Training programme to obtain Nation Diploma qualification. The successful candidates will gain experiential learning in Quality Assurance, Processing and Engineering.
What You Will Do
Quality Assurance :
- To conduct quality tests, to compile reports and to communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with Company standards, cost are minimized and records are available for audit purposes.
- To maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair equipment proactively as per maintenance targets in order to continually improve department efficiency, to optimize equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.
- To provide syrup room support by producing final syrup intended for supply to the production lines, performing checks and analysis on final syrup to ensure adherence to the (Coca-Cola) KORE principles and requirements to produce soft drinks that conforms to all regulatory requirements.
- The candidate will also be exposed to significant levels of automation and process control and will also be required to complete validations on several in-house processes and be required to assist with investigation and implementation of process optimization opportunities within the Syrup Room.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying towards Microbiology, Biotechnology, Food Technology or related qualification.
- Studying towards Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Studying towards National Diploma Chemical Engineering.
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to complete the qualification.
- An understanding of microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices.
- An understanding of electrical, mechanical, physics and mathematics related to the engineering industry and practices.
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment.
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions.
- Well-developed decision making skills.
- Identify and apply new trends.
- A passion for quality and people.
- High energy levels and a positive attitude.
- A passion for engineering and people.
- Ability to control stocks of raw materials.
- Analytical and decision-making ability.
- Ability to understand planning and supply chain-related tasks.
- Ability to archive data effectively.
- Ability to plan the work.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
Limpopo (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm