As part of our ongoing commitment to Continues Improvement, Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages offers one deserving graduate the opportunity to join the company on a 12 month internship to learn about the business and gain industry exposure, as well as helping to grow their knowledge and skills.
- Risk management practices.
- Execution of audits.
- The compiling of business processes.
- Risk and control identification.
- Control testing.
- Reporting and Remedial Action.
What You Will Do
- This selected intern will form part of our Internal Auditing team and will provide service and support to the business through providing and advisory and assurance function through the promotion of good governance and effective risk and control management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 3 year National Diploma. Preferably in Internal Auditing or related fields.
- ERP systems experience advantageous.
- Minimal working experience required.
- Valid driver's license.
- MS Office.
- Job type:Internships
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm