The logistics department at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa currently has vacancies for vacation work.
What You Will Do
- Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment.
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems.
- Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet.
- Maintaining stock balances.
- Safe delivery of stock to customers.
- Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods.
- Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery.
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas.
- Picking of stock.
- The financial impact of stock on the business.
- Picking, packing and movement of stock in order to minimize damages.
- Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse.
- The recording of stock movement on the stock management system.
- Stock take procedures.
- The wholesale & retail business environment.
- Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace.
- Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations.
- Maintaining of Internal and external housekeeping standards.
- Maintaining of Customer service and satisfaction levels.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates throughout South Africa with a Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Engineering.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interact well in teams.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm