At Colgate-Palmolive, we offer an exceptional Internship Program within the Global Information Technology Department. Our program provides Interns with the opportunity to work with a global and diverse workforce as well as apply their conceptual knowledge of business and technical skills within a global consumer products company.
Throughout our program, Interns will gain exposure to the latest business practices and cutting edge technologies. Additionally, Interns will function as integral team members throughout the development life cycle by working with business and technical analysts to evaluate issues, develop solutions, implement processes, and support existing applications.
Each Intern is assigned to a unique team and project working in areas including Mobile Development, Full-stack development, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence, and more. Essentially, the program is a structured education strategy integrating the students’ academic knowledge and career goals with learning through productive work experiences in a sphere related specifically to Global Information Technology.
Our Internship program provides students with valuable work experience as well as providing Colgate-Palmolive with a source of highly talented candidates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must currently be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program at a college or university.
- Majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business/ IT Systems Management, or a related field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Technical knowledge and skills, completed course work, projects, or relevant work-related experience.
- Familiarity with programming languages and web-related technologies.
- Able to work at Colgate’s Piscataway, NJ location beginning in June 2020.
- You are a collaborator.
- You are an innovator - You look for opportunities to improve and seek creative solutions and you’re able to adapt and adjust the strategy and direction of your work if necessary.
- You are curious - You’re curious about what works and what does not and are willing to take the initiative to find out.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
New Jersey (United...
- Closing Date:29th May 2020, 6:00 pm