A traineeship for a recent HR graduate to learn about the different functions of HR in an FMCG environment such as Talent Acquisition, Training and Development and Compensation and Benefits.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the Talent Requisition process.
- Assist in organizing training and attending to other training administration.
- Assist in administration duties for the Compensation and Benefits team.
- Ensuring personnel records are maintained, updated and accurate and that the records are kept secure and confidential.
- Assist the Skills Development teams.
- Attend to other HR Administration duties as and when required.
- Assist in employee engagement activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Honours Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Computer software knowledge of Google Suite.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Management, Psychology and Counselling
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:12th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm