As our new product management graduate at our Chinese subsidiary, you’ll explore your own talents while making a difference to people with intimate health care needs. From there, the sky's the limit for your Coloplast career.
The Coloplast Global Graduate Programme is a three-year full-time programme. A talent programme for top students with a potential and drive for leadership.
The programme alternates between 18 months at our HQ in Denmark and 18 months in a global subsidiary. During this time, we guarantee that you’ll get to dive into your field of interest, take on key responsibilities and see the results of your work.
And after completing the Global Graduate Programme, you can look forward to continuing your journey with us on a permanent contract.
What You Will Do
- Starting 1 September 2019, you become part of our Chinese subsidiary in Beijing, China. Here, you’ll spend the first 18 months of the programme in one of our Marketing teams responsible for product management throughout the Chinese region. We develop and implement the regional marketing strategy and make sure it is aligned with the sales strategy and meet established sales and market share targets.
- After your 18 months in Beijing, you’ll get to embark on an adventure at our HQ in Humlebæk, Denmark, as part of a function with global reach. With your skills and interests in mind, we will find the perfect role for you to complete your graduate programme in.
- Help drive excellent product management across our Chinese market.
- You will support the marketing manager in developing the product strategy and executing related business activities across the Chinese market, including establishing product and brand platforms. This involves monitoring and analysing market trends, consumer behaviour, competitor activities and Coloplast’s sales trends. Doing so, you will help identify new marketing opportunities and have a real business impact.
- You will join a very open-minded and encouraging team that will support you throughout your time with us. Furthermore, you get to travel approx. 30 days to locations across China.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Are about to complete or have recently completed your master’s degree within marketing or Business related major.
- Are ready to live and work internationally as part of a multicultural company.
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Have the potential and drive for leadership.
- Are interested in life science and/or innovation.
- As a person, you are curious and proactive, and you are not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
- You have a strong personal drive, great interpersonal skills and enjoy succeeding with others.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (Korea (the...
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm