We are looking for a Finance intern to join our team at our global headquarters in Tinton Falls, NJ. The intern will work closely with the variable compensation team located within the finance department. This team is responsible for administering field commissions and partner benefits, as well as recoding the respective expenses and accruals on the financial statements. The team is very goal oriented and is comprised of the assistant controller, manager and two staff accountants.
What You Will Do
- Maintain data integrity in our commission system (Callidus).
- Help with ad-hoc reporting and data collection using Excel.
- Work closely with sales operations employees to create strong working relationships.
- Assist with field communications regarding queries on variable compensation.
- The ideal candidate will learn about various aspects of variable compensation, as well as become familiar with our financial systems including Callidus and NetSuite.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a full time student pursuing a bachelor's degree in finance or accounting graduating in 2020 or after.
- Must be able to work fulltime for the remainder of the summer and approximately 15-20 hours a week during the school year.
- Creative, analytical thinker with strong attention to detail and presentation.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
United States (United...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2018, 6:00 pm