Assist with month- and year-end procedures (e.g., prepayments, accruals).
What You Will Do
- Assist with management accounts for various entities within the group.
- Assist with various monthly/quarterly reporting (e.g., Bank/ECI/DTI).
- Assist with VAT calculations and submissions.
- Assist with cash management and projections.
- Assist with Audit request.
- Day to Day banking and payments.
- Processing all data on accounting system.
- Processing bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly supplier pay run.
- Assist with fixed asset register (additions/depreciation /disposal).
- Adhoc duties upon request.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant NQF Level 6 and above.
- Understanding of Accounting principles and procedures.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Basic Tax knowledge.
- Exposure to commission calculation.
- Microsoft Excel Advanced (pivot/VLOOKUP/hlookup etc.).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Administration abilities.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and support.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent articulation and command of the English language.
- Outside the box thinker.
- Methodical approach.
- Deadline driven.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm